When taking the steps on choosing the right network marketing business opportunity, you have to select one that offers you the opportunity to succeed. Unfortunately, many people get involved with a network marketing company that they thought offered them the opportunity to succeed, but for some reason the company did not deliver.
Even if you are brand new to network marketing, you do not have to be a great analyzer and you do not have to be a network marketing historian to figure out whether a network marketing company presents you with the opportunity to succeed.
There are books and programs that help you to choose the right network marketing business. The problem with some of these books and programs is that for every rule that some experts tell you must be in place in order for the right company to exist; there are a lot of exceptions to those rules. Don’t buy into all those rules about picking the right network marketing business opportunity.
Often, it will be your common sense that will serve you best. So, here are the things to look for in selecting the right company to join. There are five key factors to look at and consider in choosing the right company. Now, it is quite possible that you are already with a great company. Well, take these five factors and incorporate them into your sales and marketing tools.
1. The first factor is that the products, services, and compensation plan must be appealing to you. Ask yourself this question. “Is this business going to appeal to my prospects and customers?” Ask yourself, “Can I sell this?” Next, ask yourself “Does the opportunity and everything that comes with it, does it have mass appeal?”
2. Most important, the company must be owned and managed by people who are honest, experienced, and competent. The people running the company must be good decision makers.
If you look at the history of network marketing, you will see that the tens of thousands of people who have owned and managed network marketing companies, most have failed.
Despite the fact that many have failed, there are people who have made tremendous sums of money. If you know how to play the game, know how the tactics work, and know how to apply them, you can still make a lot of money with the right network marketing company that has had a two to five year run.
Network marketing companies are much more fragile than traditional companies. One bad decision on the part of those who are running the company, can cause the sales of that company to plummet. It all comes to who is making the day to day decisions. Leaders within a network marketing company must be great decision makers. Thus, learn everything you can about who is running the company.
3. There must already be a demand in the market place for the products or services that the company offers. The bigger the demand, the better. If there isn’t, then that means you and your downline must create the market and this is a difficult thing to do. So, when making a decision on whether to join a particular network marketing company, ask yourself, “Is there already a demand for the products and/or services?”
4. The compensation plan must be fair to everyone across the board. However, it must also offer rewards for the overachievers so that the overachievers are compensated for their extra productivity, their hard work, their dedication, and their leadership.
Side Note: There are only 4 compensation plans. All of the others are a derivative of these four. Many people have made millions of dollars with each of the four plans.
5. Company must have something special about it. It must have something that makes it sizzle; something that makes the business opportunity unique; something that makes it stand out from the crowd because this will be something you want to sell. This is something you can use to persuade others.
These five factors are all that you need to present you with the right network marketing business opportunity to succeed. From here on out, the ball is in your court. The success factors are about you and the decision you make.