Handling a support request? Have you ever forgotten to reply to someone or messed up the refund process?
If any of this sounds familiar, you really need a customer service software. Below, we’ll walk you through the best software to use in 2022.
What is a customer service program?
Customer service software helps you and your team effectively collect and store information, route customer requests to the appropriate agent, track and resolve support issues, and communicate with your customers. It does this through features like ticketing, which help you open, assign, monitor and close customer issues without anyone falling through the cracks.
The different types of customer service software
When you’re looking for the right customer service software for your business, be sure to familiarize yourself with the different types that are available.
A knowledge base is a website that stores articles that answer the most frequently asked questions. Customers can then visit your knowledge base and search for information. It’s a great way to prevent unnecessary contact with support representatives.
Ticket system helps you assign a ticket to each customer order, track progress and mark it as closed. It is essential to monitor and manage customer support requests.
AI-powered chat bots can answer common questions via chats built into your website or app. It’s another way to save time for the customer support team.
A shared inbox pulls customer requests from all sources, like social media and email, into a single space that anyone on your team can access. Allows team members to collaborate in obtaining tickets to find a fast and effective solution.
Live chat, Phone Support, Emails
Many customer service software solutions offer live support via live chat, phone, social media, or emails. This should be considered your last line of defense, after self-service options such as a knowledge base fail to solve customer problems.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is often talked about as a sales feature, but it also overlaps with customer support. CRM tracks his every interaction with your brand and helps you deepen relationships and improve conversions.
7 Best Customer Service Software for Every Kind of Business in 2022
Featuring a shared inbox, knowledge base, live chat, messaging, and more, Help Scout is a great choice for all-in-one customer service software. Trusted by more than 12,000 companies, including FlexJobs, Honey, and OkCupid. Additionally, as a certified B company, Help Scout plants a tree with The Nature Conservancy for each new client.
Best Scout Assist Features
- Shared Inbox : Collaborate on support requests by sending private feedback to your teammates, drafting answers to common questions and including them in responses to customers, avoiding duplicate responses with real-time indicators when someone else is already responding to a request, and creating an automation workflow.
- Knowledge Base : Build and brand your Help Center website for each product. Add images, tables, videos, and categories to your knowledge base articles. In addition, you can optimize it for SEO. Enable the flag to have a popup appear in the bottom corner so that visitors can view relevant knowledge base articles from anywhere on your site.
- Messages : Send targeted messages to your visitors and customers based on the characteristics of completed scenes or events, such as when they visited certain pages on your website.
- Live Chat : Save support reps time by suggesting articles to the customer based on the page they visit. If customers still cannot find an answer, they can contact a live chat support representative.
Help Scout offers a free 15-day trial (no credit card required!) and you’ll extend the trial period if you need it. After that, plans start at $25 per user, per month (paid monthly).
Zendesk is the biggest name on this list, controlling more than half of the help desk software market share, according to Datanyze. It’s the industry’s leading choice for good reason. The Zendesk suite has powerful features and leverages artificial intelligence to reduce customer waiting time and make your agents’ tasks easier.
Zendesk’s Best Features
Ticket system : communicate via email, tweets, and Facebook posts. You can even convert these into tickets.
Help Center : Post answers to frequently asked questions.
- The Unified Agent workspace pulls all conversations from the web, mobile, and social channels into one place.
- Provide support via email, SMS, voice and live chat.
- Use machine learning to provide instant answers via email, live chat, and more.
- Over 1000 apps and integrations
- HIPAA Compliant
Zendesk offers a free trial. After that, Suite plans start at $49 per agent per month (billed annually). Zendesk has shortened support plans with limited features that start at $19 per agent per month (billed annually) and include things like ticketing, customer details, and reporting.
Background noise is one of the biggest obstacles for your agents who provide quality customer support over the phone. Almost inevitable. Whether they’re working in an office with a chatty coworker next to them or working from home with construction going on next door – noise is everywhere. But with Krisp’s AI-powered noise cancellation, your customers will hear nothing but your agent’s voice. Even better, Krisp cancels out noise in both directions, so your customers can hear yours in crystal clear, too.
Krisp Best Features
- Uses AI to cancel background noise, remove room echo and sound
- Eliminates noise from both ends of the call
- Provides free virtual wallpapers across all your video conferencing apps
- Easy to install
- Works with more than 800 communication apps
Krisp has a free plan that provides a set number of free minutes to remove noise per day depending on your account type. For unlimited noise cancellation, upgrade to a paid Pro plan. Learn more about Krisp’s pricing options.
SupportBee offers affordable ticketing software for businesses of all sizes. With a shared inbox, knowledge base, and customer portal, SupportBee makes it easy to track and manage issues.
SupportBee’s Best Features
Shared Inbox : Collaborate with your team on all tickets drawn in one central place. From the shared inbox, you can create stickers, assign tickets, comment on them, and ask others to review responses before hitting send.
Knowledge base : Add inline text and images to articles. Download PDFs and other files. You can even create several knowledge bases within SupportBee. Your knowledge base is integrated with a shared inbox.
Customer Portal : Customers can track their tickets within an online portal, they do not need a login to do so. Your team can share a private link with your customer so that they can access the portal.
SupportBee offers a 14-day free trial. After that, plans start at $15 per user, per month (paid monthly).
Freshdesk is another leading customer service software provider with powerful features like omnichannel service, shared inbox, and chat bots. Freshdesk launched in 2010, and now has more than 50,000 customers, including 7-Eleven, The University of Sydney and Bridgestone.
Freshdesk’s best features
- Shared Inbox : Turn emails into tickets, color emails to keep track of, and send internal notes to team members to collaborate on a problem. Avoid duplicate responses by seeing who is actually working on a ticket. Save time with workflow automation and ready responses.
- Knowledge Base : Collaborate with your peers to create knowledge base articles through approval and versioning workflows. Use Freddy, an answer bot that suggests relevant knowledge base articles to your customers. Build and optimize your knowledge base website and brand for SEO.
- Messaging : AI-powered chat bots can answer customer questions quickly, avoiding the need for support from your team.
- Community Forums : Allow your customers to help each other by allowing questions and answers in a community forum that you manage.
Freshdesk offers a free 21-day trial (no credit card required!) and has a free support desk plan for unlimited agents. Paid plans start at $18 per agent per month (billed monthly) for the support desk and $35 per agent per month (billed monthly) for Omnichannel.
Gorgias has carved out a niche of its own as an e-commerce customer service program. It can connect to the major platforms Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce. More than 8,000 direct-to-consumer brands use Gorgias, including Timbuk2, Steve Madden and Marine Layer.
Gorgias’ best features
- Connects to three major e-commerce platforms Shopify, Magento and BigCommerce
- Shared Inbox: You can access customer history, edit orders, and issue refunds all in one place.
- Create time-saving automation on repetitive tasks. Enter ready responses to frequently asked questions.
- Live chat, text and social media support
- +30+ integration, including Instagram, Facebook and Gmail
Gorgias offers a 7-day free trial, no credit card required. After that, plans start at $60 per month (paid monthly).
Zoho Desk is Zoho’s multi-channel help desk software product (which, by the way, has a CRM if you’re interested in that too). It is used by more than 50,000 companies around the world. Zoho Desk is an ideal solution for large companies with a complex architecture, many products and a large number of support requests. One of the unique features of this software is the ability to structure your help desk to reflect the structure of your company, allowing you to create sections for each specific product.
Zoho Office’s Best Features
- Custom help desk organization: Create separate sections for each product in your help desk, allowing your teams to specialize and provide better support, regardless of size.
- Tickets and Multi-Channel Support: Connect with your customers via email, social media, live chat, voice and web form.
- Contextual Manufacturing: AI technology allows sentiment analysis, which means it can tell your agents the tone of incoming customer messages. It can also provide instant answers to your customers, automatically tag tickets, and guide your agents in responding to tickets.
- Self-Service: The knowledge base and community forums enable your customers to find solutions on their own without having to call support.
Zoho Desk Pricing
Zoho Desk has a 15-day free trial. After that, there’s a free plan for up to three agents. Paid plans start at $20 per agent per month (paid monthly).
HubSpot Service Center
HubSpot has a good reputation as a provider of a wide range of software products, including free CRM. This CRM integrates with its other products, including the Service Hub customer service software, making HubSpot an excellent choice for businesses on a budget.
Best Features of HubSpot Service Hub
- Shared Inbox: HubSpot Conversations shows you customer data along with messages so you have enough context to answer the request.
- Helpdesk and Ticketing: HubSpot’s ticketing system includes guidance and automation to save your support team’s time and ensure each customer is directed to the best person to order. It also allows you to order requests in order of priority.
- Knowledge Base: It’s easy to create SEO friendly articles that answer common questions for your customers. Additionally, you can brand your knowledge base. Plus, HubSpot’s free CRM system knows what articles your customers have already viewed, so your team doesn’t accidentally submit excess content.
- Live Chat: Feature your chat widget and create welcome messages targeting specific audiences to ensure visitors are connected to the right team. Additionally, its chatbot tool can help you save time by getting the chatbot to answer common questions.
- Automated routing and workflow save your team time.
HubSpot Service Hub Pricing
HubSpot offers a free plan. Service Hub paid plans start at $50 per month for two users (billed monthly).
Businesses on a Budget, Pay Attention: Odoo is an open source software platform with a bunch of apps that help you support your business, and what’s more, its Helpdesk app is completely free (as long as you don’t need additional apps or hosting). The Odoo website says it has 7 million users.
Best Features of Odoo Help Desk
- Use a timer to keep track of the amount of time spent on each ticket.
- Assign tickets to the best customer support representative and prioritize based on urgency.
- Convert emails into tickets.
- Provide support via live chat.
- Create a helpdesk page and post Odoo Slides, educational materials that your customers can access.
- Allow customers to lock their own tickets within their online portal.
Odoo Helpdesk Pricing
Odoo Helpdesk is completely free, unless you add more apps or need hosting.
Olark’s CoPilot is a chatbot that makes support team jobs easier and improves customer experience. Using artificial intelligence, CoPilot can understand questions and send answers to common questions. It can also direct clients to the appropriate agent based on their needs. One of the best parts is that Olark will build your chatbots for you so you don’t have to waste time and energy on them.
Olark’s Best Features
- Customize your chat box to match your brand.
- Create automation rules to improve live chat workflow.
- Receive reports on chat volume, agent activity, and customer satisfaction.
- Get transcripts for every live chat.
- Take advantage of PowerUps to add more rich features to your live chat.
Olark offers a 14-day free trial. After that, plans start at $29 per agent per month (paid monthly).
Tawk.to is a great customer service software product because it is 100% free and takes up a large portion of the live chat market share. So how do you earn money? easy. If you want to remove the “Powered by tawk.to” trademark, you pay $19 per month for the franchise. You can also pay tawk.to $1 per hour to respond to your support conversations.
Best Features of Tawk.to Live Chat
- Android and iOS apps allow you to reply to chats from your smartphone.
- Canned messages allow you to immediately respond to frequently asked questions.
- Over 100 integrations
Tawk.to Pricing Live Chat
Using tawk.to for live chat is completely free. If you want to remove the brand, you pay $19 a month. You can also pay $1 per hour to have tawk.to agents answer the chats for you.
Improve customer satisfaction with customer service software
As you expand your business, the right customer service program becomes a necessity. It helps you track issues, empower customers to find their own solutions, answer in a timely manner, and boost the productivity of your customer support team.
All of the options on this list have free trials or free plans, so take each solution for a test drive before you decide which one is best for your business. And if you want to see an instant improvement in your customer calls, it only takes a minute to install the Krisp app and start enjoying noise-free calling today.
source : https://krisp.ai/blog/customer-service-software/